This month DataKind will launch “Nonprofit Data 101”, a program that provides one-hour webinars on various data science topics, followed by the option to participate in free 30-minute one-on-one consultations with experts. Join their first webinar on 24 August from 16:00 to 17:00 CEST!
DataKind is a digital activism organisation that brings together high-impact organisations with leading data scientists to foster social change. DataKind has designed programs that enable data scientists and social change-makers to address tough humanitarian challenges together. With their work they help organisations make evidence-based decisions, increase efficiency, and enhance data literacy.
During the webinar you will learn how you can use data to improve your organisations’ work and how to collaboratively define the problem statement with both data science and social sector professionals.
After the webinar you will be able to:
- Identify your data science problem and map it to your organisation’s mission
- Write problem statements to ensure ethical innovation
- Design your own Data Science and AI for Good 1 proposals
- Establish a strong project scoping process, ultimately developing better programs and scale benefits for greater impact in the communities you serve
Interested to attend? Join the DataKind webinar.
- 1AI for Good is a digital platform of the United Nations, where AI innovators and problem owners learn, discuss and connect to identify practical AI solutions to advance the UN SDGs