The European Commission has opened the call for the EUHubs4Data project. The project sets aside €5.8 million to support third parties in setting up data-driven cross-border experiments through three rounds of open calls.
Groups of individuals such as web entrepreneurs, start-ups, and SMEs are invited to submit experiments that draw on the EUHubsData catalogue of datasets or services for the development of innovative products or advanced services. In order to apply, a submission should:
- Involve two or more services that are part of the federated catalogue provided by two or more different digital innovation hubs (DIHs);
- Contribute to the specific challenges of the European Data Spaces within the European Data Strategy; and
- Achieve market-ready Key Exploitable Results (KER) in the form of an innovative data driven product or service.
The deadline for the application is 8 February 12:00 CET and the experiments will commence in May 2021 for a duration of 9 months. EUHubs4Data offers €70.000 support value per experiment, and grants a total of 10 proposals. By partaking you get access to the latest development on Data Analytics and advanced assets on Big Data and gain visibility and promotion for your idea.
On the website you can find the documents needed to apply for the open call such as:
- The guidelines for application;
- A sub-grant agreement;
- An SME declaration of honour;
- The SMEs check; and
- An application form
The recordings of the two webinars that explain the most relevant aspects about the open call, the scope of experiments and the evaluation can be found here!