Digital technologies were crucial to Europe's response to COVID-19. The recovery too will be digital and the EU has set targets for the next decade to modernise businesses, upgrade infrastructure and offer training opportunities to citizens.
At the Masters of Digital 2022 digital policy conference, live debates will answer questions like:
- What is the role of AI in transforming the way we do business?
- How can we use data to improve our lives?
- How can we protect the digital world from cyberthreats?
- What needs to be done to trigger the green technological revolution?
- How can we work with our top international partners to find solutions that work across borders?
Register now and join the event on 3 February, in Brussels or online!