Missed the Data Sovereignty Now webinar: Why it's time for Europe to adopt moonshot thinking for data?
On 25 May, experts from the field shared their thoughts on how the Data Governance Act (DGA) can help to advance Europe’s digital economy in practice.
The programme included:
- Why is the Data Governance Act important for our future way of sharing data? By Viivi Lähteenoja, Senior Advisor at MyData Global
- Why data sovereignty? By Katryna Dow, CEO and Founder of Meeco
- What is a soft infrastructure? By Jaana Sinipuro, Project Director IHAN at the Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
- Common European data spaces By Lars Nagel, CEO of International Data Spaces Association, and Douwe Lycklama, founding partner of INNOPAY
- How can data sovereignty be anchored in the DGA? By Antti Poikola, Programme Advisor and Board Member at MyData Global, and Mariane ter Veen, Director Data Sharing at INNOPAY
Find the recording of the session online now!