On the initiative of Amsterdam and Florence, Eurocities and the European Commission host a series of workshops on how cities and regions can increase Business-to-Government (B2G) data sharing and how to can upscale data sharing practices across Europe.
This series aims to explore opportunities for upscaling B2G data sharing, both in terms of already existing and future use cases for data sharing. The workshops will allow cities to:
- Exchange technical, legal, governance and capacity related experiences and approaches for data sharing and develop interoperable models for data sharing;
- Discuss with the European Commission how to improve B2G data sharing with attention to both legal and technical issues;
- Launch concrete collaborations for fostering data sharing;
- Discover whether there is a need for further cooperation on the topic.
Each workshop will last for about 90 minutes and will be organised on Wednesdays from 10:00 to 11:30 AM CEST between May and July 2021. The first two have already taken place:
- 1: Get started with B2G Data Sharing on 05 May
- 2: Towards green, smart and affordable mobility services in cities and communities on 19 May
Register and join the final three workshops!
- 3: Boosting smart energy in cities and communities on 9 June
- 4: Perspectives from the business sector on 23 June
- 5: Conclusions and recommendations on 7 July